Has anyone had any dealings with this guy Qwk87Coupe

-

Valiant Steve

Reaction score
Niagara Falls NY / Niagara Falls Ontario Canada
Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this guy ID is ( Qwk87Coupe ) calls himself JR I paid him by paypal on April 9/11 for a pair of wheels haven't recieved anything tried to get in contact like 5 or 6 times with him on here and no response back, I think I may have been scammed here so I'd beware please let me know if anyone else has had trouble with this guy ok

Thanks all

Steve.

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this guy ID is ( Qwk87Coupe ) calls himself JR I paid him by paypal on April 9/11 for a pair of wheels haven't recieved anything tried to get in contact like 5 or 6 times with him on here and no response back, I think I may have been scammed here so I'd beware please let me know if anyone else has had trouble with this guy ok

Thanks all

Steve.

I don't know this guy but I did have a similar thing happen to me. Don't expect Paypal to do much about it, they were completely useless when I tried to deal with them. They wouldn't do anything for me and just said they couldn't. I found it hard to believe because they have all of the other persons info. I called Mastercard and they put the money ($300) back on my card while I was on the phone with them. They told me not to worry about it, "they" would get the money back from Paypal, the credit card companys are very powerful !

Good luck, too bad we have to deal with people like that.

Do a request refund through paypal. They will give you your money back instantly, unless he can prove (with a shipping number) that they were shipped.
I know this, because I sold some stuff on ebay. I mailed it out with out a tracking number, they gave me positive feedback on ebay saying "Item as described, A+++", then deleted their ebay account and filed for a refund through paypal saying they did not get it. They did not contact me or respond to my emails. Being I did not use a tracking number, I lost $45 and the parts.
Maybe paypal, can't do something legally, but they can atleast get your money back.

Also, if you do a Google search, he is all over the net selling things. Turbo cars on turbo sites, Mustangs on mustang sites, Bigblockdartsite, LS1Tech site, etc. Looks like a scam artist. He also goes by "qwkcoupe".
He list Bedford, VA, Roanoke, VA, and Huddleston, VA

Do a request refund through paypal. They will give you your money back instantly, unless he can prove (with a shipping number) that they were shipped.
I know this, because I sold some stuff on ebay. I mailed it out with out a tracking number, they gave me positive feedback on ebay saying "Item as described, A+++", then deleted their ebay account and filed for a refund through paypal saying they did not get it. They did not contact me or respond to my emails. Being I did not use a tracking number, I lost $45 and the parts.
Maybe paypal, can't do something legally, but they can atleast get your money back.

Also, if you do a Google search, he is all over the net selling things. Turbo cars on turbo sites, Mustangs on mustang sites, Bigblockdartsite, LS1Tech site, etc. Looks like a scam artist. He also goes by "qwkcoupe".
He list Bedford, VA, Roanoke, VA, and Huddleston, VA

I've emailed Steve explaining the family emergency that left my family out of our house for a period of three weeks give or take. During this time I have had very limited access to a computer.
Steve did in fact paypal the money on that date he stated. I had not logged in to paypal, had never transferred the money to my account. Nor had I logged in this site to see any of the PMs. The first time I logged in to paypal was yesterday when he emailed me on my personal email and he had requested a refund due to "non shipment". I gladly refunded the money as it had never left my paypal account. I've never had to deal with this type of situation with paypal (I've never had any problems with anything I've sold online) so if there are any fees relating to the refund I'll gladly pay that as well. I also offered in an email to ship the wheels and once he receives them and is pleased he can paypal me at that point.

Im not sure how I come across as a scam artist if you've googled my information?? I sell frequently on Horsepowerjunkies.com, corral.net, stangnet, ebay as well as various other forums. A simple search will show multiple vehicles, parts, atvs, motorcycles etc sold without any problems. I encourage everyone to check feedback on any of those sites. I use the names Qwk87Coupe, QwkCoupe, JR. As some of the names were already taken and I couldnt use the same name on every site. My ebay is JNRperformance, feel free to check feedback there as well.

I havent heard back from Steve since I sent an email explaining the situation in detail. I apoligize for the lack of communication! Hopefully this will resolve any confusion! Waiting to hear from you.

All is good here now just a communication breakdown JR had a few set backs money was returned no problems with this seller, Good luck with getting your life back on track Josh and if you'd like to ship me the wheels I'd like to have them and will paypal you when they arrive send me a tracking number so I can watch for them please !

Thanks and have a great day

Steve.

Good on ya JR for offering a full and complete explanation(not that I needed one). Always seems the worst when a member starts a thread that there is a lack of communication(I have started a few!!) Good luck to both of you, and hope you get your "situation" straightened out.

-
Back