Has anyone seen or used one of these

-

RedB.

Reaction score
I was scrolling through intake manifolds on Summit looking for a Victor 340 and came across this manifold, it is not listed on the Speedmaster site. Just curious about this intake, I know it is Chinese. Your thoughts ?

Do you already it or did you just order it? None of the pictures show Magnum bolt pattern. I am wondering if that is just another Speedmaster error in listing or is the picture wrong?

I ordered it last week with an estimated March 2 ship date. It could be a listing error, which would be a shame but not an issue for me. But if you look at the pictures it seems that the bolt holes are slotted to allow the vertical magnum bolt angle, coupled with some slant cut spacers it could work.

Either way, I’ll let everyone know when I receive it.

Found this thread by searching this part number. I've got a turbo Magnum and I've been looking for a single plane efi manifold for awhile. Please let us know how this thing is when you get it!

No updates yet, friends. Estimated ship date has come and gone. I’ll give summit and speedmaster a call this week to see if I can get an update.

On summit the estimated ship date is may 1st. It’s moved a couple times since I’ve been watching it. If you search the part number on speedmaster’s website, nothing is found.

On summit the estimated ship date is may 1st. It’s moved a couple times since I’ve been watching it. If you search the part number on speedmaster’s website, nothing is found.

I'm only seeing the midrise airgap manifolds.

37FA3287-E2AA-4920-BAED-29ADD9CC8745.png

I am pretty sure this thing was available overseas a few years ago. I think I was seeing them on ebay from Australia, and they said they could not ship to USA back then. I wanted one for a dirt cheap Magnum build with Speedmaster LA heads. Now that Summit shows them the price has gone up about $100, but I still want one. Hopefully he gets it so we can see that it does exist.

I did speak with a rep at speedmaster today. It looks like June is the earliest I’d see it. She said the P/N is still an active one but it’s currently semi-pulled from their site because “they don’t do back orders” which I’m not sure I believe. She also said there’s a few orders in for this manifold right now, so it sounds like they wait for orders to come in before batch making them. I did ask when the last time they fulfilled orders for these and she said two years ago. I’m not exactly hopeful with that last line but who knows.

How can they expect people to place orders if it's not advertised on their website?

Well it is available to purchase through summit, so I presume they are just pushing back orders through them, I’m not sure why.

yeah, being metric here I always underestimate inches.lol
If it's a Edelbrock Super Victor knockoff, then it's about 8 inches.

Last edited:
Did some quick numbers, if the box is

15in wide x 24in long x 8 in high, then it looks like about,
$117 Aus for up to 11 lbs (5 kg) and $185 Aus up to 22 lbs (10Kg)
Postage will vary a litte depeding where it's sent from.
Sydney postcode 2000 would be a little cheaper.

Metric, Width: 37.46cm x Length: 60.02cm x Height: 19.05cm
Auspost calculator Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post

Did some quick numbers, if the box is

15in wide x 24in long x 8 in high, then it looks like about,
$117 Aus for up to 11 lbs (5 kg) and $185 Aus up to 22 lbs (10Kg)
Postage will vary a litte depeding where it's sent from.
Sydney postcode 2000 would be a little cheaper.

Metric, Width: 37.46cm x Length: 60.02cm x Height: 19.05cm
Auspost calculator Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post

Dang, with the exchange rate that's still less than $300! That could be an option.

They are cheap. I wonder if they have issues?

They are cheap. I wonder if they have issues?

Chinese made for one, but speedmaster seems to have their stuff at least somewhat together. Their eddy knockoff heads seem like a really good deal. Their Airgap knockoff is decent, the casting is good but apparently the ports aren't as great as the real deal. I have one of those already that I've modified for fuel injectors but I'd like to try a single plane and the only game in town without modifications is the eddy efi super vic and that's $550 USD which hurts.

Just to update everyone, I still haven’t received a manifold. I reached out to summit and this is the response I got.

We appreciate your recent order 2054355. We apologize for the inconvenience, but part number SDM-PCE1471086 is currently out of stock. It is expected to ship directly from our supplier on 09/16/2023.

Still waiting…

Just to update everyone, I still haven’t received a manifold. I reached out to summit and this is the response I got.

Still waiting…
Have you tried calling Speedmaster? I imagine they'd have a better idea of wheather these will ever be available.

-
Back