-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, because of my lets say sub-par credit I am needing to sell my pride and joy. I am asking $5000 for it on CL but if someone from FABO wants it I will take $4000 for it because I know it will be taken care of. Here is the link to the CL ad...thanks for looking and if you are interested please let me know...I would much rather sell it here then to some guy who is going to drive the wheels off of it then let it rot...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/1852052004.html

Thanks again!

Edward

Sorry to hear that Edward, good luck on selling it.

Thanks Greendart, I guess me buying the Dart was part of the problem....should have worried about paying bills and not buying toys. It came to head last week when my gf and I started looking at apartments. I have been wanting to move our relationship forward for a few months now and it seems the right time to do that. The only one we liked and put in an app for would not take us because of my credit. I have a great job at Boeing and I have been living at my place for 4 years while being late with rent only once. That does not matter, what matters is the credit reports. Oh well....it can be fixed just takes time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back