Have new Plymouth non abody but need leads

-

ManicMoparchanic

Reaction score
I have recently received a 1959 Plymouth Custom Suburban 9 passenger wagon. Have tried all types of searches to find folks with parts info ect. with no luck. Car isn't very rough, just need odds, and ends to be complete. Don't want to start a minor restore if can't find some trim. Looking at photos seems like 4 door 59 Fury same trim. Still tinkering on 64 Dart, but would find links for Plymouth if any have ideas...Thanks in advance for any, and all help! :)

I have recently received a 1959 Plymouth Sport Suburban 9 passenger wagon. Have tried all types of searches to find folks with parts info ect. with no luck. Car isn't very rough, just need odds, and ends to be complete. Don't want to start a minor restore if can't find some trim. Looking at photos seems like 4 door 59 Fury same trim. Still tinkering on 64 Dart, but would find links for Plymouth if any have ideas...Thanks in advance for any, and all help! :)

She ain't pretty, but 99% complete..

This is where she now sits till I get running, load on trailer to the house.
She's not pretty, but very solid. Floors really the worst, and a mild fender bender in passenger taillight area.

Attachments

• 2013-11-13_14-19-36_648.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 2013-11-13_14-19-56_32.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 2013-11-13_14-20-02_927.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 2013-11-13_14-20-18_228.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 196
This is where she now sits till I get running, load on trailer to the house.
She's not pretty, but very solid. Floors really the worst, and a mild fender bender in passenger taillight area.

After sitting 20 years, she cranked, purred like a kitten after about 5 min, and tranny went in all gears. Next to check through the brakes, and may drive home. Don't live but 10 miles from where car is now...lol

After sitting 20 years, she cranked, purred like a kitten after about 5 min, and tranny went in all gears. Next to check through the brakes, and may drive home. Don't live but 10 miles from where car is now...lol

Well, brake system rusted master cylinder to......probably everywhere. Won't be on the road, but did a few donuts in the yard...lol Oh, and that Accordion style power brake booster still functions, not sure where one those be found.:burnout:

Well, brake system rusted master cylinder to......probably everywhere. Won't be on the road, but did a few donuts in the yard...lol Oh, and that Accordion style power brake booster still functions, not sure where one those be found.:burnout:

FOCUS!, I need to Focus...lol Too many projects...cash low with Christmas coming up to play cars, but on that note lots of mechanical stuff on each to do/being done. 64 Dart+64 Galaxie+64 F100+59 Plymouth+55 GMC+29 Model A..........AAaarrrrgggg..stop the madness...rofl....wait....is that a 69 El Camino big block car...and....is that a 53 Dodge 2 door sedan with a Red Ram Hemi.....and.... I can't help myself...cant stand them sitting in woods/back 40 of yards/junk yards rotting down, yes I have an addiction that I never want to recover from. Most of what I buy/get/trade for finds a new home. Most of the time I really don't make a profit on these finds, but they get a chance to live in a now disposable world. I LOVE my Mopars, but have to save any American Iron that I can, when I can...Lord help us Dreamers,and Poets...lol

WOW now that is a big project , but will be totally cool when done

Not sure where to get parts for the accordion booster but be lucky it works, I have heard they are extremely rare and spendy! My dad has a decent 59 Fury 4-door and it's a great cruiser :glasses7:

-
Back