Haven't been very active here for awhile, probably missed out on alot of things

-

Mopar-Mitch

Reaction score
My whole family have been fighting covid-19 , it started with my brother and his family, then my friends family, we lost Johnny a good friend, then junior another good friend then one of my best friends mother, my wife is still very sick, I'm getting some better myself, just want to let ya'll know this stuff is real and taking a toll on my family and friends, prayers for all ya'll and hope ya'll don't have to experience all the pain and loss ive been dealing with , hopefully 2021 will be a better year and I can be more active on here again , prayers for my wife, I'm praying she gets better.

My whole family have been fighting covid-19 , it started with my brother and his family, then my friends family, we lost Johnny a good friend, then junior another good friend then one of my best friends mother, my wife is still very sick, I'm getting some better myself, just want to let ya'll know this stuff is real and taking a toll on my family and friends, prayers for all ya'll and hope ya'll don't have to experience all the pain and loss ive been dealing with , hopefully 2021 will be a better year and I can be more active on here again , prayers for my wife, I'm praying she gets better.
Hate to read this.... :( prayers sent. Hang in there....

Sorry to hear about your family and friends. Fight it hard and you'll beat it. Lots if fluids, get as much gunk out of your lungs as possible. We're all pulling for you. Prayers sent.

73053C5B-F620-47BF-A79C-A95FDF94AAD0.gif

Praying for your family and friends!

Wow , hope and pray for better for u ------bob

Mitch it is nasty stuff. We, like many have lost a couple friends. My wife caught it a few weeks ago and has recovered. I got it about the same time. I was home for several days and then admitted to the hospital with double pneumonia. I was in for a week, been home two, and doing really good.
I'll echo your words and say yes, this virus is very real. If you even think you might have it contact your doctor, or a respiratory clinic, and get tested. Those that wait, often wait to long, and often don't a good outcome. Our prayers are with you, and your family.

Last edited:
Prayers sent for you and your family Mitch. I wholeheartedly agree that it is VERY real. I have had people I know die from it, but pretty much our family has been spared by simply doing the 3 W's. My wife had bunion surgery on her foot a while back, and has pretty much been confined to the house due to that. 2 weeks ago, all of her sisters and our niece and great niece came over to our house and they all did craft stuff. 2 days later, our niece calls and tells us her daughter (our great niece) had no taste or smell and had tested positive. By the grace of God, none of the rest of us became infected other than her Mom, who lives in the same house. They are both doing well, but felt pretty bad for a week or so. I hope you and your wife, and the rest of your family get well soon.

:thumbsup:

Prayers sent for you and your family Mitch. I wholeheartedly agree that it is VERY real. I have had people I know die from it, but pretty much our family has been spared by simply doing the 3 W's. My wife had bunion surgery on her foot a while back, and has pretty much been confined to the house due to that. 2 weeks ago, all of her sisters and our niece and great niece came over to our house and they all did craft stuff. 2 days later, our niece calls and tells us her daughter (our great niece) had no taste or smell and had tested positive. By the grace of God, none of the rest of us became infected other than her Mom, who lives in the same house. They are both doing well, but felt pretty bad for a week or so. I hope you and your wife, and the rest of your family get well soon.

:thumbsup:
Thanks!

Damn Mitch, I’m saddened to hear all this. :(

I wish all the best for you and your family in recovering and moving forward. Thoughts and prayers for your wife to have a good recovery.

I have experienced this bug myself and beyond the usual wickedly nasty symptoms, it took half my eyesight in one eye. I have lost a few friends to it too.

May 2021 be a better year and one of recovery and hope for a brighter future for all of us.

Damn Mitch, I’m saddened to hear all this. :(

I wish all the best for you and your family in recovering and moving forward. Thoughts and prayers for your wife to have a good recovery.

I have experienced this bug myself and beyond the usual wickedly nasty symptoms, it took half my eyesight in one eye. I have lost a few friends to it too.

May 2021 be a better year and one of recovery and hope for a brighter future for all of us.
Sorry to hear of your loss too. Thanks!

Oh man, Mitch. I actually have been thinking about you. Shame on me for not calling you. I feel horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you and the wife get better. I'm praying for you.

Oh man, Mitch. I actually have been thinking about you. Shame on me for not calling you. I feel horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you and the wife get better. I'm praying for you.
Thanks Larry!

-
Back