hay there

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
ok im new hhere i was told bout u guys by somre one from cardomain.com im dart_doctor there to i cant spell good so ya i dont know how this works yet but here it gos i have two a bodies 22 years old just call me doc i have a 65 plymouth Valiant wagon and a 64 Valiant 4 door driver / show car im trying to find parts for the wagon as u guys know its hard and not cheap any help would be so cool i need the back tail gate window and kraink thing on the out side i broke it when i was 8 didnt think i would be getting it at 22

Welcome

Do you know the difference between a southern woman and a northern woman?

A Northern woman says "yes you can" and a Southern woman says "yes u'all can".

Welcome doc :cheers: We have some great tec's and good folks here so enjoy and make yourself at home, My spelling is bad but a member here sent me a link to tinySpell and my computer pings when I spell a word wrong , Do not worry about your spelling :-D If I can read it anyone can :toothy10: I will keep an eye out for your parts you are needing
Meanwhile enjoy and as you can see we have some fun and funny folks here to enjoy :-D

sweet thanks bud im still working on this i will put some pics up as soon as i find out where i can

no bud i dont i just got it back on my side of the famly it got me grown up with no a lot of love it was the only car we had for years and my dad is a working man so all the wagon got was stuff that it had to have u know then he sold it 6 years ago and it has set in the same spot tell next week end im going to dig it out and get her running

no bud i dont i just got it back on my side of the famly it got me grown up with no a lot of love it was the only car we had for years and my dad is a working man so all the wagon got was stuff that it had to have u know then he sold it 6 years ago and it has set in the same spot tell next week end im going to dig it out and get her running

Sounds good, had to ask. dont see to many valiant wagons and my brother has been looking for one!

dang Sweden abodies them thangs any diffrint that ares over here
You mean like with the Aussie A bodies?
The US made cars we got over here are the same as in the US, but I believe that up to 10 years after WWII we had assembly plants here in Sweden for at least Chryslercars.

You mean like with the Aussie A bodies?
The US made cars we got over here are the same as in the US, but I believe that up to 10 years after WWII we had assembly plants here in Sweden for at least Chryslercars.
ya thats what i was talkin bout like the Aussie cars thay got some cool look stuff

-
Back