HBD krazykuda

-
Shhhh, he's sleeping from all the fun and frivolity. HBD!

They're just a wee bit late, but Fraidy and Fabo wanted to say Happy Birthday Karl!!!

P.S. That's not dirty laundry on the couch under and behind them. It's a quilt. MommaCat wanted me to throw that info out there.

Attachments

• F&F.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 95
  • F&F2.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 96
It's still Friday :cheers: I am glad you are not setting in front of your computer :cheers:
But we will need an update of your activates :glasses7:

Here is one in the air to ya :drinkers:

Update:

My buddy and mechanic, Doug, took me out for dinner at a nice barbecue place here called Bon-a-Pit (I like calling it Bone-appetite). Then we went to his house and I bought a Strawberry filled whip cream cake from the local bakery and everyone had a piece. It's my favorite cake. It taste like strawberry short cake.

They're just a wee bit late, but Fraidy and Fabo wanted to say Happy Birthday Karl!!!

P.S. That's not dirty laundry on the couch under and behind them. It's a quilt. MommaCat wanted me to throw that info out there.

Love the pics of the kitties. Fabo looks like she's settling in ok. I like how her front paws are crossed in the bottom pic. She's looking good!!!

They're getting along like siblings. They'll play together, bat at each other, really get into it, and then they'll be laying together like nothing ever happened. We really couldn't have asked for it to be any better. Really makes us feel better knowing that we don't have to keep them seperated, or worse, have to find another home for her. Things are going really well!

How's her left front leg doing? She uses it like nothing ever happened. She can really scoot when she wants to. That leg doesn't hold her back one bit...

Does she walk up to you guys when you call her?

Update:

My buddy and mechanic, Doug, took me out for dinner at a nice barbecue place here called Bon-a-Pit (I like calling it Bone-appetite). Then we went to his house and I bought a Strawberry filled whip cream cake from the local bakery and everyone had a piece. It's my favorite cake. It taste like strawberry short cake.
So thats where you was lol i tried to call ya lol sounds like you had fun bud:toothy5::cheers:

Update:

So thats where you was lol i tried to call ya lol sounds like you had fun bud:toothy5::cheers:

How's her left front leg doing? She uses it like nothing ever happened. She can really scoot when she wants to. That leg doesn't hold her back one bit...

Does she walk up to you guys when you call her?

The leg is doing very well. We saw her limping a little yesterday, but that was after a pretty heavy play session with Fraidy. She didn't limp long.

As far as coming when we call her, she is still a little skittish around us. She has really taken a liking to my sister-in-law and my 7 year old nephew. She'll jump up onto the couch and lay down between them and flash those beautiful "Pet me" eyes and she's perfectly content. If I take a step in that direction, she jumps down off the couch and goes and hides under a shelf in the kitchen. Of course, I'm a pretty big guy so I figure once she gets used to me she'll be fine.

-
Back