Status
Not open for further replies.

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete brand new HDK front end. 2 inch drop spindles, sway bar, gen3 hemi motor mounts. Every option they have. Double adjustable coil overs. All brand new. $4000 shipped

I went to their web site and the only savings is the shipping cost by the looks of it. What is the best price you can do?

Last edited:
I spent $4500+. It has all their goodies. Plus new uca bolt set I ordered outside of my hdk order. Make me a reasonable offer. Worst I can say is no

Forgot to include it has the power steering rack, all the steering couplers, and the coil overs are the upgraded qa1’s

Last edited:
Is this already powder coated? Do you know if you are stuck with the Gen3 Hemi or can you swap the motor mounts to something else?
Thanks,
Bruce

I’ll get you more tonight.

B40D2EEE-269D-4EE1-AA91-DC79451BD587.jpeg

How long have you had it? The reason I ask, is to see if it pretty recent then it would have any improvements HDK has done, basically the latest version.

How long have you had it? The reason I ask, is to see if it pretty recent then it would have any improvements HDK has done, basically the latest version.
It’s the newest version. I just got the last couple pieces (coilovers) arrived last week.

It looks like this might be sold, but if by chance that it is not I would like to be on that list you contact.
Thanks Tony Tomey

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back