Head light conversion HELP Probably has been asked before

-

George L

Reaction score
We are trying to install in a set of H4 hologen lights in my 74 duster ( This car has no original wiring in it right now)

Installing a Ron Francis kit and and am trying to get everything in line before we start

The relay kit i was sent has what appears to have another Head light pug attached ( Seams to be for 4 headlights ) Model number CH-1204ET
i have looked every where on the net for a simple wiring diagram ,or installation instructions
Was i sent the wrong relay kit or does anyone have a proper part number of the kit ( eg Summit , jegs etc)
I need

if i put "CH-1204ET" and "relay" into google i get the hebrew language version of aliexpress
and adverts for 10 sets of vehicle relay wiring loom for £44 per lot of 10

here is the English version
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32706239007.html?

no idea if the above will work for anyone, as aliexpress will take you away to a promo page full of stuff you don't want if anyone on you device has an account

i've included a picture below

nowhere on that page can i find CH-1204ET
But google thinks its there

the page shows looms with relays for 2 and 4 headlight cars set ups once you expand all of the show More sections out

odd coincidence?? or does that all look like what you have in front of you?

probably the chinese trading on Mr francis good name

Anyway Mr Ron Francis can be contacted on [email protected]
his site says he supplies diagrams

HR-58 Halogen Dual Hdlts Relief Relay Kit

seems like they have been wiring stuff since 1974 and the site has a nice load of information on it

id suspect they would be good guys who can help with a diagram or identification of what you have

Dave

ali.JPG

Last edited:
if i put "CH-1204ET" and "relay" into google i get the hebrew language version of aliexpress
and adverts for 10 sets of vehicle relay wiring loom for £44 per lot of 10

here is the English version
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32706239007.html?

no idea if the above will work for anyone, as aliexpress will take you away to a promo page full of stuff you don't want if anyone on you device has an account

i've included a picture below

nowhere on that page can i find CH-1204ET
But google thinks its there

the page shows looms with relays for 2 and 4 headlight cars set ups once you expand all of the show More sections out

odd coincidence?? or does that all look like what you have in front of you?

probably the chinese trading on Mr francis good name

Anyway Mr Ron Francis can be contacted on [email protected]
his site says he supplies diagrams

HR-58 Halogen Dual Hdlts Relief Relay Kit

seems like they have been wiring stuff since 1974 and the site has a nice load of information on it

id suspect they would be good guys who can help with a diagram or identification of what you have

Dave

View attachment 1716199216
Thanks

I figured the wrong relay came ,

-
Back