headers for bb duster

-
Reaction score
hey guys got a 76 duster slant car installed a 400/727 wit schumacker mounts manual steering box can anyone tell me what headers fit best, the set of shortie pipes i bought hit on the steering box, cheers

My TTI's fit snug but once in they sat up off the road and went in with very little modification and are under chassis. This is the best full tube header I've installed on an Abody. This is in a 440 in a 74 Duster 727 with manual steering.

For the least hassle but not full tube I've also used Schumacher and you can use PS and mini starter that is not trapped. With the auto trans you should be good with both of these headers.

I have a new set of Dougs B body headers in the for sale section.

My setup: 383/727 in '72 Scamp, TTI 13/4" ceramic headers. Snug fit but it works. Have to crawl under with open end 13/16 wrench to get at several plugs. Must use spark plug heat shields or the plug wires get cooked. I am using column shift and there are no problems. Excellant quality product, excellant instructions. Suggestion: use good quality exhaust gaskets. They are worth the investment

-
Back