headers

-

danthedewman1

Reaction score
TTI headers seem pretty nice....Whatever I use I dont want the type my Dart had in it ...I cut them to pieces getting them out,,They were garbage anyways..Looked like they were hit hard on bottom,,tubes were smashed and had holes..But the thing i really noticed was they had to be beat with hammer to make dents to fit around stuff,,like the torsion bars and such.I want headers that really fit and dont have to be "modified"...Do TTI's really "fit" the car? My car is a 72 dart,,,,,leaning toward a crate 360,so hopefully I can get a set that "fits".

danthedewman1 said:
TTI headers seem pretty nice....Whatever I use I dont want the type my Dart had in it ...I cut them to pieces getting them out,,They were garbage anyways..Looked like they were hit hard on bottom,,tubes were smashed and had holes..But the thing i really noticed was they had to be beat with hammer to make dents to fit around stuff,,like the torsion bars and such.I want headers that really fit and dont have to be "modified"...Do TTI's really "fit" the car? My car is a 72 dart,,,,,leaning toward a crate 360,so hopefully I can get a set that "fits".

yep they are the best just pricey! But you get good parts that fit.

-
Back