headers

-

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
has anyone had any luck with the "shorty" headers? i wanna get a pair of chrome shortys for my sport. id rather get these then the full length ones as its gonna be a lowrider and id end up smashin the bottoms of full lenth ones. i know shortys will help pver manifolds, and look better, which is the main reason i want em. ill be running duals out under the rear bumper through a pair of 28" long glasspacks, ill have to reduce em from 2.5" to 2" but that wont be hard at all

i hope so. i heard somewhere (cant remember) that they put off more heat and make the seals in the power steering pump go bad or some ****. so im wounderin if anyone has these type of headers and have had this problem or not

BTW heres a pic of my mufflers that i got for FREE from my cuzin a couple years ago. i dont think theyll muffle the noise to much though, hell i could run my pipe right through the middle and have stright pipes :D lol
2408355_61_full.jpg

ok another problem, anyone know who sells small block chrome shorty headers? looked in jegs and summit and they only carry raw or mettalic ceramic coated

-
Back