Headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your poison. You can get a set from Hooker, Doug's, and I think Hedmans are still available. They are all fenderwell exit though, and go for big bucks. If you want a set of chassis exit headers you are pretty much SOL since there isn't a reliable source for those. I would run manifolds before I would try to deal with Harold for a set of Spitfires.

Why do you feel Harold at spitfire is so hard to deal with? I was considering buying a set of his headers but don't want to patronize him if he's treated other purchasers unfairly. Please explain your feelings/experience in more detail.

There are a couple of his customers here. Just make sure you pay cod and it will be fine.

As long as you dont mind waiting a year or so to get the hedders.Seriously,he is a one man operation and customer service? just aint there.

Here's a picture if you're interested, they are solid. Let me know.
Thx, Dave.

CIMG0987.JPG

Those are really a different animal from the later A body header!

Both Dougs & TTI make under chassis headers for your car. They are both expensive. Dougs are about $860 from Summit. TTI (Tube Technologies Incorporated?) headers are a little cheaper & I think are only available from authorized TTI dealers. You might find a discount somewhere on the Dougs headers but I'm pretty sure TTI set the price on their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back