Headlamp spring

-

anarchy0392

Reaction score
I need a new spring for my headlamp its broken and I cant find it on line anywhere. for a 73 dart. I just so ******* sick to my stomach about this car. I brought it to school (college) for them to do patch panels on the bottom fenders and the fixed one i had to do the other Wednesday they did the other last semester. They have just been throwing garbage in and on it. when they took it apart they broke so many things and the cut wires because they couldn't figure out how to disconnect it. Sheered metal of the body and fenders cause they were to impatient to find some hidden mounting bolts. They broke the grill because they couldnt get it moved out of the way to get the fender off. And to top it off when i got the car the inside was perfect all original only thing that wasn't was the dash pad which needed to be replaced. Well idk what the **** they spilled on my front bench seat but it was wet and i went to wipe it up as soon as i touched it the ******* seat disintegrated thats right ******* DISINTEGRATED. I was so sick to my stomach I just left and went home.

But anyways I need a new spring if anyone knows where to buy NEW ones at it would be much appreciated so I can fix other retards **** ups.

Sounds like they learned what not to do on a car... It's a school. They are LEARNING how to fix cars. They aren't ASE certified or factory trained techs. I'm not sure what you expected to get from an auto class. Sure, it sucks to get your car back in sorry shape. But I doubt you paid much if anything at all for the work.

By the way. Oreillys had a replacement headlight spring for my car in the HELP! Book. Ordered it and had it same day from the warehouse. I don't remember the part number.

Thanks and since its auto body it would be I-car certs which most have because the class I had do it was the advanced class that you take just before graduation. I'm in the classes myself but I wasn't in that one at the time. I am doing 3 majors so I cant take all my classes at once. Do you remember what the called the part?

Headlight adjustment springs. Something along the lines of that. They are all over eBay.

-
Back