Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus V.

Marcus and Justin V. Father and son
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am looking the complete set of bows, the ones wThith the angle on the end of the rods. Thanks Marcus

i have a set out of a 67 dart. classic shows them to be the same 67-72. if you want to look into that some more and confirm?

I have a full set with all or 99% of the clips and hardware too....probably won’t be cheap to ship due to the length....send a PM if interested I’m in central MN

i have a set out of a 67 dart. classic shows them to be the same 67-72. if you want to look into that some more and confirm?
Classic is wrong, no surprise. All 1970 and older use the cups and all 71 and newer have angled ends and don't use the cups. All models, A,B and E. For some reason the makers of the reproduction bows can't figure this out.
I might have a 71 set. I'll check.

Classic is wrong, no surprise. All 1970 and older use the cups and all 71 and newer have angled ends and don't use the cups. All models, A,B and E. For some reason the makers of the reproduction bows can't figure this out.
I might have a 71 set. I'll check.

what do you mean by “cups?”

Hello, I am looking the complete set of bows, the ones wThith the angle on the end of the rods. Thanks Marcus
I have a set out of a 76' valiant. Pay shipping and what ever you think is fair and they are yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back