headliner options ??

-

Rd2Scamp

Reaction score
What are my options for a headliner ? Car came with a board type one. Can it be converted to a regular headliner? Also could someone please post some pictures of both kinds of headliners for me. Thanks

What are my options for a headliner ? Car came with a board type one. Can it be converted to a regular headliner? Also could someone please post some pictures of both kinds of headliners for me. Thanks
I don't even think you can get the board ones....modern reproductions are ABS plastic...which is what I'm going with...most likely.

Yes I kno about the abs ones. Just never seen one installed to see how good they look. And you can get them covered or not i think.

Yes I kno about the abs ones. Just never seen one installed to see how good they look. And you can get them covered or not i think.
You can get em covered...or plain. I've read a few examples where the covered ones come loose and have to be reglued. My current intentions are to get it uncovered and do it myself. I have ZERO desire to pull it and start over cause the factory glue let loose.

-
Back