Headliner Source?

-

mopowers

Reaction score
Where do you guys recommend buying a fabric headliner? Better yet, are there any to avoid?

I'm getting ready to either install one in my 66 Dart, or have someone else do it. I haven't decided yet. Either way, I need to buy one. Where's a good place to pick one up?

Thanks!

Where do you guys recommend buying a fabric headliner? Better yet, are there any to avoid?

I'm getting ready to either install one in my 66 Dart, or have someone else do it. I haven't decided yet. Either way, I need to buy one. Where's a good place to pick one up?

Thanks!

Legendary Auto Upholstery. Exact factory reproduction with the correct backing materials and perforations.

Thanks guys. I've heard good things about Legendary headliners. I'm assuming I can buy from them directly?

Legendary Auto Upholstery. Exact factory reproduction with the correct backing materials and perforations.
AGREE not even a real question....very heavy materteral and you will appreciate it when you start pulling/stretching/steaming and tucking...

Thanks guys. I've heard good things about Legendary headliners. I'm assuming I can buy from them directly?
Yes, but for God's sake don't use the website, it's useless, call them directly.
Their phone service is stellar!

Dante's Mopar Parts. Lots of times he can get you one from Legendary cheaper then dealing with them direct.

-
Back