Status
Not open for further replies.

blk00rt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a couple items that I am going to part with
a set of J heads with 2.02 Intake valves. do not know much about these heads got them a couple years ago from a guy and they have been sitting around collect dust. Like to get $200.00 for them.

a set of 273 adjustable rockers, got these from a guy on here a couple years ago and I am not going to use them. like to get $125.00 for them.

Edelbrock valve springs pn 5777 would like to get $30.00 for them (only used for mock up)

arp bolts 144-3602 cylinder head 6 point hex bolts new in box with plastic still on it.. like to get 75.00 for them.

All prices do not include shipping. they are located in michigan, zip code 48328.
Prices are not firm, so if you see something you like, make an offer.
Pics available on request.
Thank you
Rob

a set of J heads with 2.02 Intake valves. do not know much about these heads got them a couple years ago from a guy and they have been sitting around collect dust. Like to get $175.00 for them.

a set of 273 adjustable rockers, got these from a guy on here a couple years ago and I am not going to use them. like to get $100.00 for them.

Edelbrock valve springs pn 5777 would like to get $30.00 for them (only used for mock up)

arp bolts 144-3602 cylinder head 6 point hex bolts new in box with plastic still on it.. like to get 50.00 for them.

All prices do not include shipping. they are located in michigan, zip code 48328.
Thank you
Rob
reduced prices on some items

im interested in the j heads. did you get them in "running" condition? i guess im looking for the terms you received them on... running condition, core, cracked... any info would be nice.

I am also very interested in the heads, and I am local, please put me in line. Would like to know date codes if possible? I'll PM you my # for contact, thanks!

im interested in the j heads. did you get them in "running" condition? i guess im looking for the terms you received them on... running condition, core, cracked... any info would be nice.

The heads should probably be gone through as I do not know the history on them.

a set of 273 adjustable rockers, got these from a guy on here a couple years ago and I am not going to use them. like to get $100.00 for them.

arp bolts 144-3602 cylinder head 6 point hex bolts new in box with plastic still on it.. like to get 50.00 for them.

Thank you
Rob
Updated Heads are sold

Are the rockers still available? Do they come with the shafts? Can you send me a couple pics? Thanks.

I am interested in the rockers as well..pics would be nice, if you have some.. you can send them to [No email addys unless you're a Gold Member]

Originally Posted by blk00rt View Post

springs are sold

Originally Posted by blk00rt View Post

does not include shipping. they are located in michigan, zip code 48328.

bolts are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back