Heads Up Guys !!!

-

Small Block

Reaction score
With scrap prices up high i keep an eye on the recycle centers in my area. I just do a drive by and make sure nothing is there of any value headed for the crusher. Bought two in the last two weeks. The owner said people are driving the cars in and selling em. When times get hard they will sell em rather than fix em. Just a tip to help save the old mopars. Keep your eyes open.

I see saveable old cars heading south to crusher-land all the time.

Must be nice to have a crusher yard that will sell you cars. Down here, they don't care who you are or how much cash you offer. My friend asked about a 71 Challenger in the crush line and the head honcho radio'ed the guy in the crane and up it went, STRAIGHT to its' demise.

Most of these people don't care and most of the metal is going to China.

What a sad world we live in.

With scrap prices up high i keep an eye on the recycle centers in my area. I just do a drive by and make sure nothing is there of any value headed for the crusher. Bought two in the last two weeks. The owner said people are driving the cars in and selling em. When times get hard they will sell em rather than fix em. Just a tip to help save the old mopars. Keep your eyes open.

I already have been looking out! LOL!

I'm in construction and we are building a new EMS for a small town here in Anderson county. There is a recycle center right down the road from the construction site location. My coworkers and I have turned to each other numerous times and said "They are going to take that to the scrap yard!"

I havn't seen any Mopars headed that way or I would jump in my truck and see if I could save it.

I've bought everything from a 68 dart to a 62 dart 440. This guy will sell me what ever he has. Good guy. Stay after them.

-
Back