Heads up!! Magnum valve covers for $90

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Just got a flyer monday from Mancini's and they have the Mopar Magnum valve covers on sale/clearance for $89.95 a set. Their usually $189.95 a set. Ordered them and got mine today. Just thought I'd pass it along if anybody needs them they can save a ton of money.

Part # is P5007617-cl. If you look on the website it don't show them but if you call they have them.

Just got a flyer monday from Mancini's and they have the Mopar Magnum valve covers on sale/clearance for $89.95 a set. Their usually $189.95 a set. Ordered them and got mine today. Just thought I'd pass it along if anybody needs them they can save a ton of money.

Part # is P5007617-cl. If you look on the website it don't show them but if you call they have them.

I really ought not..... But I really want to...

Now's the time if your gonna. I got lucky and it hit just at the right time. My new stroker is going to have Hughes Iron rams which are magnum bolt pattern. I really wanted some of those new trick looking custom fabbed aluminum valve covers I'd seen in the mag's but looked at some at Indy last week and man are they cheap made. So I went with the old standby Mopar covers.

-
Back