Heads you win

-

tppits13

Reaction score
Ok dumb question of the week here what temp can you get eddy heads up to before you think they would warp on a 360 motor with cometic gaskets?? My soon to be ex mechanic (shot in the knee if i had my way) said he might have overheated the motor and now my #8 cylinder drips oil onto the header is it possible the bolt might just be loosened up..... it cant be that simple i know but im grasping for straws here Thanks

hmmm onto.. mmm from under the heads.. or is it just under the valve cover :p sorry for asking..

Oh I know he does thats why our relationship as a mechanic to customer is over still will go for inspections but thats about it will do it all myself again. sad thing is I have gone to this guy for about 20 years. Some people loose it when they become successful. anyway all is better it was the valve cover gaskets i just doubled them up and have been good to go since. Cheers

Oh I know he does thats why our relationship as a mechanic to customer is over still will go for inspections but thats about it will do it all myself again. sad thing is I have gone to this guy for about 20 years. Some people loose it when they become successful. anyway all is better it was the valve cover gaskets i just doubled them up and have been good to go since. Cheers

FYI, there is no oiling hole near the outside of the head gasket to drip oil out of. I had a feeling it was a valve cover gasket.

-
Back