Heaven in a bottle...

-
i thought this **** was lotion. I rubbed the girl friends back with it. lets just say i couldn't control myself and before long she was squealing like a pig.

How cruel. Just found out Squeez Bacon is a hoax. Some website thought it would be a funny April Fool's joke. Oh well I make sure I always have real bacon in the house so I'm ok.

i thought this **** was lotion. I rubbed the girl friends back with it. lets just say i couldn't control myself and before long she was squealing like a pig.
And let me guess..you turned into 'the elephant man'...lmao

"It puts the lotion on the skin...."

Heaven in a bottle:
attachment.php

View attachment 1714708803

Kuda, NOW WE'RE TALKIN'........That sure is, "Heaven in a bottle" I will NEVER argue that one!

Bacon flavored sex lube, now that's heaven in a bottle.

Attachments

• m9MK0IVCAWNXQg0lm5SPR4Q.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 144
So, there was a big custom car show this past weekend near me, with vendors there.
What are they selling? Bacon Jam... A bacon spread in a jar.
Two smokin' hotties to catch your attention pushing a bacon spread. Two hotties and bacon, I'm there! This chick starts spooning me little samples of the different ones and I'm like, Oh Yeah! Then she tells me $15 for an 8 ounce jar (that looked like 4 ounces), or 3 for $40. I was like, " You gotta be kidding me?!?!". Then the other one's like, "Hey, you came out here today, probably bought one of those $7 beers" , and that's when I cut her off. "No, I didn't. And as much as I'd like... You gotta be kidding".

-
Back