Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
Selling 2, For sale is a Heavy duty 340 clutch pedal assembly with needle bearings instead of light duty plastic bushings. It also has the 5 3/4 pin spread vs, the standard 5 1/4 pin spread. This allows for more positive disengagement on the shift. One with red spring in picture is what you will get. It includes the Manual brake push rod shown. $700 OBO shipped .

Also for sale is the light duty with the blue spring with plastic bushings and 5 1/4 pin spread $600 OBO shipped also includes manual brake push rod attached. No wire on pedal switch. Broke off but comes with to solder on.

Danielsville PA. 18038 Yes I take Paypal , (But Only) "friends and family" or "money transfer" . Other parts are available for the linkage on request with purchase. I was going to take these to Carlisle for Dan at brewers but I don't think I'll make it there. Will do a package for what you need.

100_0041.JPG

100_0042.JPG

100_0043.JPG

100_0044.JPG

100_0045.JPG

100_0046.JPG

Last edited:
I found the rest of the parts for the clutch linkage Z-bar , Rod, frame bracket and ball. I'll get pictures What I have for a complete set up will go along. I don't know if I have three complete sets so first come first serve. I also have used pedal pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back