Hedman short tube headers

-

moparker

Reaction score
Has anyone used these on a Duster? If so, did you like them?

used the tight tube ceramic coated , on and off in 20 minutes . Replaced them with TTI , should have kept the hedman tight tubes , still have the headers and the S S exhaust system , headrs to mufflers end at dif .

Why did you take them off and why didn't you put them back on?

Inexpensive, easy fit headers for the a body dont seem to be the easiest thing in the universe. Most people would probably just be happy with an upgrade from manifolds.

Why did you take them off and why didn't you put them back on?
Cause the shop thought I would make 20+ more hp , didn't a waste of money , made 419 with tight tubes 421 hp with the TTI stepped headers

So only 2 hp difference? I might have to consider a set. I really hate the Hooker super comps I have on now. The steering parts hit and they hang low. Are you going to sell to sell yours or are you going to keep them?

I will sell but locale , want o sell everything headers SS pipes and mufflers . The pipes from header is hard to do , at least if you want good flow .Try to find the thread with the pics you;ll see what I mean/

There is a set here in Ohio for sale. He wants 375.00. They are ceramic coated. Is that a good price in your opinion? What's the thread title?

used or new ? I'm selling mine complete with SS pipes with mufflers to the dif for that . Do a search for headman tight tubes in eXhaust

cause the shop thought i would make 20+ more hp , didn't a waste of money , made 419 with tight tubes 421 hp with the tti stepped headers

thanks tti! Lol

They are used. I looked around. The coated ones are 585.00 new. Painted are 299.00.

I love my Headman headers, easy install and nice fit with no modifications. I do have to use a short oil filter so it doesnt hit the header...

Thanks Gator. Is 375.00 a good price for used ceramic coated headers?

-
Back