Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
hedman.jpg

hedman1.jpg

hedman2.jpg

hedman3.jpg

I have a slightly used set of Hedman Shorty "tight tube" small block street rod headers on Ebay. (Sorry, I do NOT have the bolts or collectors.)
Summit sells these headers for $280 new. Mine are $100 opening bid or buy it now for $150 (plus shipping)
Here's a link to the auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/33130742496...em=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Thanks for looking!

Will these fit a "64" Dart?

Sorry, I don't know enough about the early A bodies to answer that question. My first inclination would be to say that they will not fit. Admittedly that comes from a desire to not sell you something that you cannot use. Perhaps if you posted the question on one of the early A body tech threads here on fabo, you may find someone who is more knowledgable. Thanks for your interest!
Greg

They will fit the early cars with mods to the number one pipe by cutting it loose from the collector and attaching it to the number 5 pipe just before it goes into the collector. Not much work, really. If you do a search, there's a member who shows his set. Came out nice too.

Greg, I can't seem to find anything about using these headers with power steering and column shift. My car is a 70 Dart... Any idea about fitment? Will the head pipe be able to be ran up high enough so as to not have a low clearance issue?

Thanks a lot

Mark

I took them out of a 75 Dart 318 power steering column shift. It was a parts car but it was running with the open headers. There was no exhaust system and I drove it off the trailer around the yard into the garage and took it apart. So, the answer is that I know the headers themselves will fit power steering and column shift. I don't know about the collectors and pipes however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back