Heelp!!!!!!!!

-

JimmyV

MOPAR!!
Reaction score
HEY GUYS DOING ALOT OF STUFF TO MY CAR THIS WINTER...REPAINTING ENGINE COMPARTMENT REBUILDING STEERING BOX REPLACEING HEADERS..ALL KINDS OF FUN STUFF....ANY WAY I SEEM TO HAVE LOST MY PITNAM ARM NUT!! AND CANT FIND ONE ANYWHERE ONLINE....SOMEONE KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE? ITS A MANUAL STEERING BOX.......PLEASE LET ME KNWO THANKS

:eek:ops:

You should be able to get a king (or castle) nut at Ace or Napa, if you have a place like that near or a House of Threads.

You should be able to get a king (or castle) nut at Ace or Napa, if you have a place like that near or a House of Threads.

had not thought of that..simple enough...any idea on the size? i have a thread gauge and bolt size deal in my tap and die kit but it does no go that big

I had to get a die for my Pittman arm stud, its outside . I think (I am almost positive) it's 1/2" Coarse. Hardware like that is cheap, you could buy a few.... I know it's a 3/4 socket....I think...maybe 13/16". Old age and (burp) it's been a year or so since I had to mess with mine, had to drop the drag link for headers. I can measure mine, but it will be almost 17 hours before I can get to it. (it is 1/2 on my 66 sat)

i measured it with a tape measure...and it seemed to be about a half inch.......and im pretty sure its different then the power steering box one...witch i am pretty sure i have the original steering box and pitnam arm that may have the bolt with it in my back 40 somwhere..but pretty sure its a differnt size to the manual

-
Back