-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtires24

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a dodge hei distributor.

the kind that uses a chevy distributor cap. I will be using it for a 1975 cordoba derby car i am building this winter.

I know they are on ebay for about $100 incl shipping.

I just want to see if anyone has one here first.

Please let me know.

thanks.

Phil

ps. if anyone has any derby tips for me, please let me know.

derby tips? lets see, use the rear end to smash into people insted of the front.
when your at the start they usually make you park beside of each other like parking lot, don't back out and cut the wheels and go forward, someone will nail you! insted back straight out a long ways and cut the wheels and back into someone.

If your rules allow it, get rid of the engine driven fan in favor of electric so if your radiator moves the fan doesn't go through it and possible stall the engine.

put the battery in the passenger side, gas tank can be a boat tank in behind the drivers seat. In the past I have removed the raditors completely and hooked the hoses together to prevent it going back into the engine and breaking something and stalling the car, the car will get really hot but you will have a chance to let it cool if they have more then one class of cars running (4,6,8 cylinder classes?)

thanks for the tips guys.

I have been in a small handfull of derbies allready. looking for tips more specific to the 1975 cordoba, or dodges in geneeral.

ran a ford and a couple chevy's, but no dodges yet. I am excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back