He'll at Production Frozen

-
if we listen to the economic experts, they tell us the fact that the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, and the so called middle class moves toward either the rich or poor sections. no surprise to any of us. the the co. and e xec. keeps screwing the little guy. the size of bread and ice cream gets smaller, more expensive, and the exec. pocket the bounty. ??????

yes there are many people that can afford that toy. more power to them.

Yes there is but i certainly won't be spending it on one of those..thats for sure.

Not to mention that under the "law" of supply and demand that price will increase...
C

if we listen to the economic experts, they tell us the fact that the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, and the so called middle class moves toward either the rich or poor sections. no surprise to any of us. the the co. and e xec. keeps screwing the little guy. the size of bread and ice cream gets smaller, more expensive, and the exec. pocket the bounty. ??????

yes there are many people that can afford that toy. more power to them.

Well I know which side of the middle class we're on and it AIN'T the Hellcat side. lol

Even if it was something new would be the LAST THING on my list.

as my "newest" vehicle is my '95 ram, I have to sometimes wonder if a USED modern vehicle will be on my plate some years down the road. if so it will have to be of performance flavor. maybe in few years a 10 year old chally??? LOL or even a stang?

$65000 for a car just isn't me. rather have a little more land, few more momma cows, herd of goats. ( not GTO s) LOL

Not to mention that under the "law" of supply and demand that price will increase...
C

And if you look on almost all these threads, I have said the same thing only to be beaten into the ground being told "Chrysler will keep the price down". LOL

-
Back