HellCat 70 swinger

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
Just want some feedback from those who have done an A body. I am running a QA1 72 and below k frame and am keeping the T Bars, I am curious about two things. First I have read where people have cut and moved the brace in the k frame to the rear in order to run the front sump oil pan... can anyone comment on this if they have seen it or done it. Second what are my exhaust options, and what can fit?? I would love to run the factory manifolds to be honest. I am using a mopar manual steering set up also

Just want some feedback from those who have done an A body. I am running a QA1 72 and below k frame and am keeping the T Bars, I am curious about two things. First I have read where people have cut and moved the brace in the k frame to the rear in order to run the front sump oil pan... can anyone comment on this if they have seen it or done it. Second what are my exhaust options, and what can fit?? I would love to run the factory manifolds to be honest. I am using a mopar manual steering set up also
Why spend time modifying the K member when you can just buy a center sump pan? Stock manifolds won't work. TTI makes conversion headers.

-
Back