Hellcat Unleashed-World's Fastest Car Show

-

burgmopar

Reaction score
I don't think this has been posted, but impressive enough to post again!

Check out how far he hangs this car out.
Isn't there a tire better than a Pirelli P Zero?

[ame]http://youtu.be/91jRLQa5U8E[/ame]

That's a great video! I think if you want more grip you will need slicks! The website shows it has Pirelli P Zero 275 40r20's. Although that can't be that bad it does 11.2 at 125mph with those tires.

The guy test driving the car sure loved it.

That was cool. Thanx. I'd love to have one, but, no race track around here to fully enjoy the capabilities. I think it's a damn nice car though.

Management REALLY needs to combine all of these Hellfire/Cat threads...

Great video and that dude is a helluva driver!

Usually, these threads about the chally's are filled with Mustang owners posting there supercharged mustangs...... Don't see them on the Hellcat threads......LOL

CHRIST knows I WANT ONE! (I'm dreamin') but, they haven't taken that from us yet......

GAWD, thats bad *** right there.....Altho, I'd LOVE to see one in Plum Crazy Purple, with Banana Yellow "RT" stripes, but thats just me!

Management REALLY needs to combine all of these Hellfire/Cat threads...

You REALLY need to get over yourself dude. Quit reading the threads!! Jesus H! We all know you don't like the car, we get that, but we really don't need your slanderous remarks in every thread either. How about management consolidates your thousands of threads in to one about your "chopper"? I'd vote for THAT!!

Fantastic car the Hellcat, I got a chance to check one out at Chrysler at Carlisle, can't wait to start seeing some actually out driving around in the wild.

Not a fan.It looks to, "fast and furious" for me. I can only picture a guy that looks like this driving one.

Attachments

• wigger.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 236
DaZammmm!!!!

I need a smoke after watching that cause I just shot a wad.

Mopar has finally risen from the ashes again to be sitting on top of the mountain.

HELL YEAH !!!

That is one bad *** car Long Live Mopar !!!

Well my dad is ordering one of these bada$$ hellcats in green with the automatic and he called me and informed me they are all being built in Canada! The 2015 Dodge Challenger and Challenger SRTs are built at Chrysler's Brampton, Ontario, Assembly Plant. First they sell out to Fiat and now production is in Canada? Isn't anything USA made anymore? I did talk him out of selling one of his real made in the USA Hemi cars to purchase this beast lol. WIll post pics of his car whenever it is complete with his many add ons he has scheduled to be installed in and on this thing. Should be a fun ride!

FYI..the challengers have been assembled in Canada since they came back out..with a motor built in MEXICO..so much for being the fastest American production car,and your right ma mopar is a sellout...

Yeah my dad also informed me that his 68 GTX 440 4spd dana car was built in Canada! That blows my mind! The brand is in our blood so no changing that but whats wrong with the USA made?? Since all the big 3 has sold out to owners from other countries I guess all cars are imports now huh?? Its a sad day!!!

To be honest, I wouldnt want something made in America these days.

Majority of people working in a factory for $10 an hour are not the best Americans lol.

Damn, built in Canada eh.....man that sucks?! I guess that means they are no good. Might have to sell my 2010, crap.

Uh....ya, no!

To be honest, I wouldnt want something made in America these days.

Majority of people working in a factory for $10 an hour are not the best Americans lol.

It wasn't much better in the late '60s and early '70s. Pride in one's job and the American worth ethic were already getting pretty low by that time.

The engineering was still pretty sound but other areas such as fit and finish and general workmanship was really not that great.
Dallas

Im not saying the car wont be built correctly my only question was WHY not build in the USA? I realize they are owned by Fiat now but whats the deal?

Im not saying the car wont be built correctly my only question was WHY not build in the USA? I realize they are owned by Fiat now but whats the deal?

'WHY' really has nothing to do with being owned by Fiat now. A 2 minute Google search led to the following information;

"This facility was acquired (along with the rest of AMC) by Chrysler in August 1987. The factory was ranked tops in Chrysler's 1988 quality audit of the cars produced in each of automaker's plants.

Production of the Chrysler LH platform cars began in June 1992 and continued with the updated LH cars in 1997. Production switched to the rear-wheel drive Chrysler LX platform cars in January 2004."

Dallas

FYI..the challengers have been assembled in Canada since they came back out..with a motor built in MEXICO..so much for being the fastest American production car,and your right ma mopar is a sellout...

A limey driving a lime green car with an engine named by GM marketing.
It's made in Canada with a Mexican engine?
I'm very conflicted over this.

Attachments

• bond.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 130
Pre 1974 American made Mopar muscle cars are over Johnny. Its over!

Attachments

• rambo.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 120
-
Back