Hello A bodied friends!

-

MoparsOrNoCars

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Tyler, new member. I been learning a lot from this so now I’m joining. I have a 1967 Dart 270 4 door. Automatic slant six. Original California car, in decent shape. Daily driver.

IMG_1835.jpeg

IMG_1926.jpeg

IMG_1793.jpeg

Thanks! Yea a local family car all its life, and they kept it in the garage. I had to pop a couple dents but no problem. The little old lady couldn’t drive any more. I family owned it since it was new. It reads 96k miles, and I believe that’s true. There’s no obvious wear to make me think otherwise.

It’s a dependable ride, the only problem is getting it up to speed on these California freeways. Someone is always on my bumper. Also everyone does 80 85 mph. Nobody understands I’m in full time cruise mode haha

It just occurred to me that my best friend had a twin to your Valient but with a 3 on the tree . He beat the hell out of it and finally threw a rod !
Great car ! He then bought a used Datsun B210 from a hot woman we worked with . It was horrible ! The A/T would downshift every time he went over an expansion crack on the interstate. Lol

-
Back