Hello all. Long time MOPAR guy

-

Longtimemopar

Reaction score
I come to the Forum looking for information that in some cases has become hard to find or has changed over the passage of time. I have owned quite a few MOPARS over the years and currently own a '69 Barracuda convertible, 318 and an AAR Cuda.

IMG_0962.jpeg

Hope ya'll don't hate me too much, but even though I have owned both cars for many years, I have not had the time to work on them. I have recently be working on the '69 to get it back to running condition. It has been about 15 years since the last time it was started. A little longer for the '70. Sometimes reality gets in the way of dreams.

Hope ya'll don't hate me too much, but even though I have owned both cars for many years, I have not had the time to work on them. I have recently be working on the '69 to get it back to running condition. It has been about 15 years since the last time it was started. A little longer for the '70. Sometimes reality gets in the way of dreams.

We all live that. This is the spot for the Mopar addiction support group and to find what you need to get going.

Pictures as previously stated. :thumbsup:

Welcome.

I love the White and Black, but he should have kept it original Violet. But long ago we did stuff like that and didn't give it a second thought.

-
Back