Hello All

-

burner

FNG
Reaction score
So the story goes: My Dad inherited my grandfather's '71 Swinger in late 80's. Dad was frustrated by always having 20 year old cars and finally got a new car for the family soon after. I was not yet old enough to drive and my brother and I saw our favorite car disappear.
We talked about that car all the time growing up and my first car was as close as I could get- a '70 Valiant. I had it for a couple of years but I had never turned a wrench back then. When the day came that it wouldn't shift into gear anymore, I believed that I had lost a long battle with the car and I let it go.
Now, many years later, I have owned several old cars and have had a hand in restoring quite a few. This weekend I pick up the '70 Swinger that I've been after for 20+ years.

Glad to meet y'all.

Welcome from Sc. Congrats on the Swinger. Great site and great people here. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, as i surely have. Get some pictures up when you have time. We all love pics......:D.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy it here. Great people and information.

Enjoy the ride!

Great story & congrats! We love pictures - Let us see some of your cars if you get the time...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Coming Down Return Road.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 66
-
Back