Hello all

-

MasterWolf

Reaction score
Hello all. I own a 66 barracuda and my wife owns a 68 barracuda notch back. they are both under construction and it is slow but progressing. My wife is in the US navy and I am dissabled homemaker. We allso have a 77 cordoba but it's about to donate it's 360 to my Fish. MOPAR or no car :notworth:

Welcome to the site MasterWolf. Look forward to seeing the pics so we can see if the wife has got you covered with her 68.

Her 68 is definately faster for now. She has an angry 318 in it but I will be taking the 273 out of mine and puting in a 360 at some point hopefully soon. Thanks for the welcome bud MOPAR ON

OK guys I will have pics soon but I warn ya they aint pretty..both cars were heavily abused and neglected prior to our purchasing them. We have had the 68 for about 2 years And have had to replace the entire suspension including rear axle wich is just about done so we have not had the bucks to do any actual fix up and I just got the 66 the other day. It does :headbang: not even run yet but soon. :headbang:

Don't worry about it MasterWolf. I ain't pretty either but my wife seems to like me OK. Seriously, it's not where you're at, it's where you're headed that counts. I'm sure that in time you and your wife will have a couple of BADcudas rolling down the road. Keep us posted.

Here is a picture of my 65 dart GT ragtop Stroker 360 >> 402 cu. in.
john

mopars Rock !!

rraggie frt house slicks.jpg

I just joined and am glad to see a lot of Mopar fans like myself involved with the hobby/lifestyle of Mopars ! What I don't see is any parts for our familys newest project a 1966 Valiant 100 2 door sedan, I can't find any new sheetmetal or even tail-light lenses ! What do we do, look only at used ? Has anyone ran across a supply house that caters to our little slice of Mopar Love ? Help please ! ShaneT :sad2:

Welcome to the site dude, and of course your wife as well. I'm a dissabled X-sailor also..just aswell to traded in those gray sleaks of death for yet a much better....MOPARS :supz:
Cheers, alway time to have a drink with a X-sailor. :drinkers:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Hey bro I found everything I need for my 66 fish at yearone. you might want to try there. they have everything for my fish and they are the same platform I believe. Good luck and Mopar on

Signet. LOL My Wife is an AM3 in the navy now and I have never been in the military ...But I will have a drink with ya anyway. Oh and I will take some pics today and post them for you guys..You guys have some nice mopars. I will be glad when ours look that good. Mopar on

MasterWolf said:
Signet. LOL My Wife is an AM3 in the navy now and I have never been in the military ...But I will have a drink with ya anyway. Oh and I will take some pics today and post them for you guys..You guys have some nice mopars. I will be glad when ours look that good. Mopar on

Oh what the hell, I guess my reading is just as bad as my writing. So what's a AM3 anyways. (Always Mean by 3) :lol: I was a PO1. Here's another one for my screw up :drinkers: :salut:

-
Back