hello everyone, newbie here

-

ftank71

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is frank, I own a 71 Demon /6. Love my car as this is my first Mopar I ever owned. Ive owned this car for 5 months now. Right now I'm debating wether to keep the slant 6 in or put a 318, that i just picked up? Still need to do some research to see whats all involved in making the swap. Hopefully this forum can guide me. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, my name is frank, I own a 71 Demon /6. Love my car as this is my first Mopar I ever owned. Ive owned this car for 5 months now. Right now I'm debating wether to keep the slant 6 in or put a 318, that i just picked up? Still need to do some research to see whats all involved in making the swap. Hopefully this forum can guide me. Thanks in advance.

Howdy! You can learn all you want here. Great group of people and the best site on the web. Dan

Welcome aboard Frank!! if your going to go v8 may as well go with a 360! Lets see some Demon pictures when you have a second...

Howdy from the Mitten state Frank, and welcome to 360 Scamp and Downtime too!! I think you'll find just about any answer here for your swap, but I'm sure all will agree that its a good swap to make!! Share the demon when you can!! Geof

Hello,there. Best ways to get information,about a engine swap: Use the "search " feature,or start a thread about it.

-
Back