Hello Everyone

-

71DemonGuy

Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Nate, and I joined about a week ago. I have been to the site before looking for information, but never signed up. I was at my buddies antique store in Oak Harbor, WA and a gentleman in a suburban yelled out of his window at me, "Is that your Demon?!?". We talked for a whopping 15 seconds while he waited for the light to change and said I should sign up, so here I am.

So, a little about myself. I am retiring from the Navy in July. I have a wife and four kids which keep me just as busy as work and the Demon do. I am looking at becoming a cop, either here in Washington or in Georgia for my next career. That's about all I have for now, if any of you have questions about me, feel free to ask. Trying to keep my first post short(ish).

I have a 1971 Butterscotch Demon with a 318. The motor is not original, but is a 318, which is what she had when she was new. She needs a fair amount of body work, but she runs like a top and I have been "demonizing" Whidbey Island on the weekends. I am also getting ready to go pick up another 71 Demon, an original Slant Six car, which I will be using as a parts car. I know that many of you would probably balk at that, but I have seen the car and restoring that one isn't really in the cards.

I will work on posting pics soon, so you all can see what I have going on. I will probably have a lot of questions, so be prepared. I will also try to answer any questions I can to help others out with their projects.

See you all in the forums!

Nate

Hi Nate, welcome to the madness! Thanks for your service too!

Know that we all are dying to see your Demon! I personally love the Demons.

Welcome from Colorado! Love to see some pics of your Demon:D

Dave,

Thanks or the warm welcome, guys! I appreciate it!

I am working on posting pics in the Member Restoration thread. They should be there shortly.

I picked up the slant six car Sunday, and I have already started taking parts off. I will send pics of it too, as soon as I take them.

Have a good night!!

Nate

-
Back