Hello everyone

-

1973Swinger

Reaction score
Im new here and just wanted to say hello. I am looking forward to exchanging Ideas and opinions with you guys. I have a 73 Dart Swinger that is my current project. This winter I am working on a stroked 318, built 904 and an 8 1/4 with a trac-loc unit and 3.21 gears to put in her before the warm weather gets here. I thought Id share a couple of pics of what she looks like now, and when I get everything together, Im sure there will be more pics to post then.

Dart 003-1.JPG

Dart 001-1.JPG

Looks like fun, my brother's Dart looks exactly like yours... albeit with alittle more rust.

Well, this one had quite abit more rust on it, but it has new quarters, floors, rockers and the doors and front fenders have been leaded. Its a typical east coast rot box with a crap load of body work. I actually remember the car when I was a kid, one of the waitresses at the local diner drove it. It was maroon with a white top. Im glad you guys like the pics, believe me, there will be more pics. The next ones will be of the 348 stroker, 904 and 8 1/4 builds im doing.

-
Back