hello fellow car peeps! Rascalphatts1 here! saying hi and hope you guys can help me threw my build

-

rascalphatts1

Reaction score
i have a 1923 t bucket that i am redoing the rear end in. and the rear end is last thing i am having issue with and cant find any help. i guessi posted thread in wrong place and others told me to slow down lol. but i been at this weeks now and no closer so plz check out my thread on chrysler 8.25 27 spline rear end and help me plzzz. hope to learn alot. i didnt know to creat thread here or just introduce my self , i wanna stick to rules so i will start another thread in forum thanks have great day

i have a 1923 t bucket that i am redoing the rear end in. and the rear end is last thing i am having issue with and cant find any help. i guessi posted thread in wrong place and others told me to slow down lol. but i been at this weeks now and no closer so plz check out my thread on chrysler 8.25 27 spline rear end and help me plzzz. hope to learn alot. i didnt know to creat thread here or just introduce my self , i wanna stick to rules so i will start another thread in forum thanks have great day

LOL

welcome?

Check out the tech forums... do some reading first. A LOT of answers already exist.
The search button is your friend

Good luck

D4240ADE-BB2E-415F-87A9-F9112E43E681.jpeg

-
Back