Hello fellow MoPar dudes

-

Resto

Reaction score
Hey everyone...I've been on here for a couple of months but I never introduced myself. My name is Jeremy and as you can tell I love my MoPars. I'm building a 74 Swinger and I've meet so many helpful people and I look forward to meeting more classic car lovers.

< lookin' down :-D > ... then perhaps you could branch out a bit more Jeremy. We aren't all dudes. LOL!!!!!!!

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the internet! I'm just teasing you and mean nothing by it -- you'll quickly find it's one big happy family around here for the most part. Make yourself at home and enjoy! Post up some pics of your Swinger when you get the chance. We all love car ****!

< lookin' down :-D > ... then perhaps you could branch out a bit more Jeremy. We aren't all dudes. LOL!!!!!!!

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the internet! I'm just teasing you and mean nothing by it -- you'll quickly find it's one big happy family around here for the most part. Make yourself at home and enjoy! Post up some pics of your Swinger when you get the chance. We all love car ****!

Haha...you are still an awesome Mopar dude!

-
Back