hello fishes

-

34ty

Reaction score
i live in san mateo ca and i'm looking to restore a 69 barracuda with my son. george

Hi George! It's great to have you here with us! You'll find this site is full of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge who will be happy to help if you ask. Please post a pic or two of your Cuda when you get a chance.

Welcome to FABO George (or should I say neighbor)! I live on the Peninsula as well. I feel like we have spoken in the past. Your story seems familiar. If you need any help on the '69, I've gone through three.

Welcome to the site! You do have a 69 Cuda or are you looking to buy one? Good luck!

i did post a while back. my son is 15 and wants to start building one of the cudas. have you ever used steel or metro rubber door stripping ?

Welcome to FABO George (or should I say neighbor)! I live on the Peninsula as well. I feel like we have spoken in the past. Your story seems familiar. If you need any help on the '69, I've gone through three.
posted in the wrong area. yes, i did post on this site a long time ago. looking for door weather stripping for a 69 fastback. there's 2 company's who claim they have the products. steel and metro, year one doesn't stock it. did you ever replace your door weather stripping ?

posted in the wrong area. yes, i did post on this site a long time ago. looking for door weather stripping for a 69 fastback. there's 2 company's who claim they have the products. steel and metro, year one doesn't stock it. did you ever replace your door weather stripping ?

I have used a combination of Metro and SoffSeal for all of my weatherstripping needs. I believe I used Metro for the door seals (PN: LM 23-C) @ approx. $120/pr.

-
Back