Hello from a Missouri Mopar guy.

-

StrokerPost

Racin' Fool
Reaction score
Been an on again/off again lurker for some years, but decided to join the party, hope ya dont mind my crowding in. I know several here and I'm sure some know me, but my name is Ken, and I have a 67 Dart 2dr post that I've been racing since '94 (pic). Its still street legal and tagged. Hopefully my screenname is self explanitory. 414 Stroker 2dr Post. Anyway, just wanted to say HOWDY!

bbd gal 6.jpg

welcome StrokerPost!! memike here from Jonesboro Ar.:cheers:
Wellcome to the best site going to enjoy and learn from.
Jump on in and enjoy.

Did I see your car at the Motor sports park in Memphis?:-k
Great looking car,:thumbrig:How abought more pictures we can enjoy.

Glad to hear you have hung on to your car Ken and still enjoying it .:burnout:

mikes pics 005.jpg

welcome to the forum.maybe we'll meet up this summer.im in jefferson city,mo
hava a 11.80 smallblock duster and am working on a 9sec. dart swinger.
jeremy

Thanks for the welcome. To answer a couple of questions...
75dartsport, I'm in Troy MO, about 50 min north of St. Louis.

memike, nope, never been to Memphis.

I'll get a few more pix up in a bit.

Hey Ken, Welcome. I like your Dart, very clelan and neat. Do you street drive it a lot, what kind of e.t.s do you turn in the quarter mile? Again, great looking car. Gary from Wisconsin

Hey Ken, Welcome. I like your Dart, very clelan and neat. Do you street drive it a lot, what kind of e.t.s do you turn in the quarter mile? Again, great looking car. Gary from Wisconsin
Thanks Gary. The best I have/had a timeslip for was 10.45 @ 127. That was about 5 years ago. Since that time its run 1/8 mile times that wouldve been a high 30 or right at 10.40, but normal times are in the mid 60's to mid 70's. Street use these days is mostly local shows and cruises. At $7.50 a gal for fuel I'm not to inclined to drive it much. Wish I could afford some alum heads, I'd love to make this a pump gas motor.

I see that there is no offence to show your OTHER rides, so here is my other ride. Just a nice old cruiser with no mods.....yet. Its a 68 300, all original with about 107K mi on it. Hope to make some upgrades at some point just to make it an even better cruiser. Heres a couple a pix.

A bodys.jpg

A bodys 2.jpg

Hey Stroker: Have i seen your rig at MMW in St Louis? I'm down here in southern Mo. West Plains to be exact. Nice post car. I just picked me up a 67 valiant 100 post car a month or so ago. Good havin ya here. I know i've watched your car run in St louis. Always a standout kinda car. We'll see ya in September.

hello everyone, im also new here .I own a 0.60 over 10.41 1971 dart. And Missouri, my grandad was on mount iwo jima, 4th division 28th batallion usmc, hello and 10 hutttt

4th battallion and 28th division, sorry I forget, hes been gone a while now .

Ill take the rear seat if its in good shape and original black ,heh,

Hey Stroker: Have i seen your rig at MMW in St Louis? I'm down here in southern Mo. West Plains to be exact. Nice post car. I just picked me up a 67 valiant 100 post car a month or so ago. Good havin ya here. I know i've watched your car run in St louis. Always a standout kinda car. We'll see ya in September.
Yep, Gateway is my home track. Definately come by and intro yourself.

mopar1962, my hats off to your grandad. Wish we had a saluting smiley.

Stroker: With that invitation i'll come buy and say hello and look that car over really close before i build my 67. See ya in sept. The wife and daughter wants me to go to Myrtle Beach with em but a trip aint worth the time unless there'a MOPAR on the other end.

-
Back