Hello from Alaska!

-

Krazed

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Travis. I Live in Eagle River, Alaska (10 miles north of Anchorage) and I found your website on the cuda-challenger forums somewhere! I'm 24, and own a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S with a 340 4-Speed. It has an 8-3/4 Rear, with Sure Grip and is almost 100% original. One of the previous Owners had painted it black, and I don't think I'll ever go back to the original green.

Anyway, Here's a few pictures for you at one of my very first car shows I've been in!

Hope to see you guys around!

MyCuda2.jpg

MyCuda.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Krazed said:
I Live in Eagle River, Alaska (10 miles north of Anchorage)

Nice Cuda! Mine's the same year, but your's is in much better shape!

Did you make it up to Palmer for the State Fair this year? I've been part of the fireworks crew there for the last three years.

Jay

Actually I did make it to the State Fair, though I didn't stay for the fireworks. The fair , in my opinion, is a bit of a waste of money if you dont have enough people to go with. Not as fun as it could be! Or maybe my friends are all just bums and the fact that I can't get them to go out anymore has something to do with it.

Speaking of palmer, did you go to the Hot Summer Nights Carshow? I had my car there as well and had a blast at the show. I can't wait to go next year!

And Thanks for the warm welcomes and compliments :toothy10: Nice place you have here.

Krazed said:
Actually I did make it to the State Fair, though I didn't stay for the fireworks. The fair , in my opinion, is a bit of a waste of money if you dont have enough people to go with. Not as fun as it could be!

lol, I don't disagree, I probably wouldn't go into the fair itself if we didn't get passes as part of the crew!

Speaking of palmer, did you go to the Hot Summer Nights Carshow? I had my car there as well and had a blast at the show. I can't wait to go next year!

No, when is it? They fly us up from WA just a couple days before the fair to start the setup (usually the last full week of August). I'd probably pay my own hotel for a couple days to go up early for a car show :toothy8:

Jay

-
Back