Hello from AZ (A-Body Noob!)

-

Furious65

C-body Guy
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kelly and I'm from Marana, AZ.

I recently got drawn in by an A-body ('72 2dr Valiant) so here I am. Never been an A-body guy, as I love the big C's, but have been reading the site and trying to soak it all in before I start asking questions. This appears to be a great site and I look forward to talking with you guys.

Welcome, show us some pictures.
Unfortunately there isn't much to show at the moment. Stock 225/auto/7.25/9" manual drums car. It was hit in the front end and has had parts pirated for other A-bodies. I couldn't stand the idea of it ending up in a crusher somewhere (which is what most likely would have happened with it) so I had to buy it.

Here is how she looks currently...

rightrear.jpg

interior.jpg

crunched.jpg

I already have the inner fenders (?),a rad core support, and a hood from another '72 but need to collect all the other parts to finish here up right.

Well, I posted some pics but it appears it has to be approved by a moderator first? I don't get that but OK. :dontknow:

EDIT: Pics are showing now!

I see a nice red 72 2dr Valiant
Thank you for saving her and welcome to this great site.
Is that a yellow charger I see in the last picture ?

welcome. hey, you can fix all of that stuff. no sweat. i hope we can help.

I can't see them. Hmm.
Oh well welcome to FABO.
When the pics do show up I hope there are pics of your C bodies too!
Thanks. Here a pic I have of my '65 Sport Fury.

MyFuryFront2.jpg

Is that a yellow charger I see in the last picture ?
Yep, a '72. 318 engine rebuilt with 9.25/1 CR with "302" heads, Edelbrock Performer 750 carb and intake, K&N 14" air cleaner assembly, electronic ignition. About 10 miles on the fresh frontend. Stock type rubber with KYB's. Rear has stock 8.25 rear with Mopar XHD springs and KYB's. I'm rebuilding a 727 to replace the 904.

The only things left to really do is get the body and interior squared away as almost all of the mechanical is done.

-
Back