Hello from Bald Eagle

-

Bald Eagle

Reaction score
Hi, folks, I'm pretty electronically challenged, but I'll try to introduce myself. I'm a retired millwright from northern New York and have a (just purchased last summer) '63 Valiant convertible. We're at our winter home in South Carolina, so I'm out of touch with my car for another month or so. This car has no power top pump, so I've ordered new pump, cylinders & hoses & had them sent up north, so I'll have a project waiting for me.

So it originally had a hydraulic lifter mechanism? Some of these cars were manual. Does it have the switch on the dash to raise and lower the top?

Regardless, WELCOME to FABO!!!
CF8C7065-B966-444A-8F1D-B16FE7684CC9.jpeg

Hi, folks, I'm pretty electronically challenged, but I'll try to introduce myself. I'm a retired millwright from northern New York and have a (just purchased last summer) '63 Valiant convertible. We're at our winter home in South Carolina, so I'm out of touch with my car for another month or so. This car has no power top pump, so I've ordered new pump, cylinders & hoses & had them sent up north, so I'll have a project waiting for me.
Welcome from the Finger Lakes area of New York. Been up North fishing a couple of times. A '63 'vert sounds great, good luck with it.

Welcome from ND

-
Back