Hello from CA

-

Rawrger

Reaction score
Hello everyone name is Roger i live in Campbell,CA. Found this site a few months back. Everyone seems pretty friendly and helpful on here. I have a 71 swinger. Been into mopars for about 10 years now.

phpZh4WhVPM.jpg

phpZkaPCXPM.jpg

What do you mean "pretty friendly"? We're the G*d D**n friendliest Mopar S*Bs on the net! With that being said, welcome to FABO Roger!

You are going to have to join us for a get together in the South Bay whenever someone arranges it.

Camd64, would you like to facilitate this one?

Welcome from Sacramento!

Good to see more NorCal folks on here! Nice looking swinger too! What's the rest of the info on the car? I've got a '71 too, although its not running at the moment. Its a 318/904 Dart Swinger GT... :-D

Welcome Roger. This is a good place to hang out. Speaking of....I used to hang out at some drinkin' place in Campbell years ago....I remember a water steeple and train tracks, it was behind The Pruneyard somewhere......

Welcome Roger. This is a good place to hang out. Speaking of....I used to hang out at some drinkin' place in Campbell years ago....I remember a water steeple and train tracks, it was behind The Pruneyard somewhere......

Cliff, how many years ago was that? Was it called the Terrace or LA Rocks? I remember there being a British pub over by the water tower as well.

What do you mean "pretty friendly"? We're the G*d D**n friendliest Mopar S*Bs on the net! With that being said, welcome to FABO Roger!

You are going to have to join us for a get together in the South Bay whenever someone arranges it.

Camd64, would you like to facilitate this one?

LOL, funny guy!

Yup,gotta agree. These folks are the best!

I love this sight!

The British pub is gone was the Kings Head now its called the Spot. Only i place ive been to downtown was the kings head an katie blooms. Btw thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Welcome! The more norcal folks the merrier!! I went to the kings head once right before it changed. My buddy Willy has a shop over off McGlincy.

-
Back