Hello from Calgary Alberta Canada

-

NorthernDart

Reaction score
Back in the day (1985) when I was 16 I purchased a 1975 Dart Sport. Foolishly I sold it for college money years later. Well, 4 days ago I purchased a 1976 Dart Sport so I'm back in the Dart business!!!

I am still on cloud 9. I trust everyone will be patient with me as I ask tons of questions, some very basic, some very foolish.

A bodies have always been my favorite since my first car was one and it is good to own one again and good to be among fellow A body lovers.

Greg Brown

Northern Dart

Welcome to the board!:smilebox:
There's a lot of info. here and a lot of members willing to help,all you have to do is ask.:icon_smi:

Northern Dart; Welcome and I know the feeling, in 1975 when I was 16 I purchased my first MOPAR, a 69 Road Runner Convt. sorry to say it met a tragic death, and had a 27 year dry spell till this past Oct. when I purchased a 70 Ply. Duster 340 and talk about cloud 9, I had the Duster in its first car show saturday in Wierton W.Va and we (I should say it) won its first award, what a way to start back. Again Welcome..Don...(Hello Greg)

-
Back