Hello from Calgary(thats in Canada) hehe

-

old dusty

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just saying hello there. I'm a bodyman/painter. I have a 70 Duster(apart now for resto) with a 440/727. Thanks for having me here.

old dusty said:
Hey everyone, just saying hello there. I'm a bodyman/painter. I have a 70 Duster(apart now for resto) with a 440/727. Thanks for having me here.
So where is your shop so we can give you the business :toothy7:

Good site - lots of good info and members are very helpfull.

another canadian, and another mopar lover. :iconbigg: welcome aboard! :usa2:

Welcome, to the site...so your a painter...hummmm. (joking) hope you enjoy.

Welcome old dusty,
I am what you would call a Canadian wanta be.
Enjoy this great site,I can't seem to get enough of it.
:wav:

Hi Old Dusty!

Great to see ya here, you will love this forum it is the best I've found anywhere!
Are you a member of the Northern Mopars Club in Calgary? I joined last year though I live in Medicine Hat. A great bunch of guys and gals that will help you at the drop of a hat!

Dorian

Welcome aboard old dusty. You've found the best A body site on the net. Sit back and enjoy. But first, get some pics of your car on here, cause we all love photos of A bodies. :thumbup:

Welcome Old Dusty, we Albertans are taken over one member at a time, so you're from Cowtown eh. I'm just south of ya in little Calgary. :burnout:

Terry

demon seed said:
Welcome Old Dusty, we Albertans are taken over one member at a time, so you're from Cowtown eh. I'm just south of ya in little Calgary. :burnout:

Terry

Like in south "Burbia" :toothy7:

We really need to know where your shop is, so we can come visit!! Welcome fellow Calgarian.

Robb Adams

Hey welcome neighbor to the north. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. I'm looking for someone to paint my ride soon, but I think Calgary might just be a little too far. LOL.

Welcome Old Dusty from the other end of the country, I could use your services as many others probably could, enjoy the site and post some pics. Have any parts for sale?

-
Back