hello from colorado

-

overkillrc

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Justin Kill (yes that is really my last name...lol) i am the owner of Overkill Race Cars LLC in loveland, CO i build just about anything race car related (chassis wise anyhow don't do motor stuff)

one of my latest creations has been a conversion kit for A-bodies from torsion bars to coil over shocks.

i'm not specifically a mopar guy but am a fan (although i don't own one right now i have owned more mopars than anything else)

have had

72' swinger with a 318 (my favorite that i've owned)
72' 340 duster (got it just out of high school and thought i could do a full resto on it......yea right....lol)
74' dart sport with a 318

thats all i have for now,
Justin

From a neighbor to your south, Welcome.

Jim

Welcome Justin. That coil over conversion sounds interesting, is it a complete k-frame replacement?

Welcome Justin. That coil over conversion sounds interesting, is it a complete k-frame replacement?

yes it is here are some pics

K-member
DSC03185.jpg

upper and lower control arms
DSC03129.jpg

lower control arm
DSC03130.jpg

i need to get some parts cut for the upper shock adapter still.

That looks pretty sweet! Is it set up for a Pinto rack? Oh and WELCOME!

Welcome, that coil over conversion looks nice are you going to be selling these and is there a small BJ one.

Welcome, that coil over conversion looks nice are you going to be selling these and is there a small BJ one.

yep, i plan to sell them in fact the one in the pics it for sale. the design is gonna change a little bit but not too much.

so far all i have done is the larger BJ and i had to open up the taper in the spindle which is easily done (as long as you have the reamer that is).

Welcome aboard Justin! It's great to have a fab guy here with us who's willing to participate. Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Maybe we could work on a mutual project some time. :-D

Welcome aboard Justin! It's great to have a fab guy here with us who's willing to participate. Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Maybe we could work on a mutual project some time. :-D

thanks, looks like a cool site love places where people are willing to help and not just flame people.

-
Back