Hello from Colorado

-

Slanted66

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I just joined and thught I should say hello. I have a 66 Dart with a slant 6 225. The car has been in the family since new. Lowered, widened steelies, headers and other misc stuff. Nothing crazy, but the car is dead reliable and a kick to drive...
Slanted66

You are in good company! myself and 65dartman are locals. Do you live in the Denver area? Gonna' be a good show at Bandimere May 6th(if it stops snowing)LOL. My dart will not be painted by then but if I get the sealer on it it will be there.

Welcome!

Does it count that I used to live in Aurora? Overland High School - 87...any trailblazers here?

We will definitely need some pics. My 66 is waiting to get my steelies widened for the back. What size did you end up going with? Which tire are you running?

Thanks,
Clint S
San Gabriel

Welcome Slanted66. I hope you hang around and enjoy this great site.
There is nothing better than a leaning tower of power.
Sounds like a nice Dart you have.

Here is a 63 valiant 200 I let get away.

63rearview mailer.jpg

63g resized.jpg

oldmoparsrule said:
Welcome!

Does it count that I used to live in Aurora? Overland High School - 87...any trailblazers here?

We will definitely need some pics. My 66 is waiting to get my steelies widened for the back. What size did you end up going with? Which tire are you running?

Thanks,
Clint S
San Gabriel

Clint,
Sorry it took so long to answer...
I will post some pisc soon...still trying to figure it out.
I went 1.75 in the rear and 1.5 in the front. I have Dunlops, rears are 225/60-15. I have forgotten what the fronts are. I will check on them in ASAP!
Joel

-
Back