Hello from Ct

-

85glht

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been a lurker for some time and I thought that it was time to register and say hi.
I have to say I like what I have seen with this site, with the help and the humor. I hope that this continues for a long time.

Well from my sig, you can see that I have a 73 Dart Swinger that is my current project (in hiatus). I do drive and enjoy the car on nice days and am still amassing the needed parts for the transformation from /6 to stroked v8.
While waiting for all the parts to be had, I have a little Omni that I have had for 19 years. I do drag race it and before you all laugh it has turned the best time of 11.51 @ 119.87 mph. quite a few mods including juice. all that with four cylinders....... I can' wait to see what I can do with 8 cylinders :thumblef:

hello there! that is a quick fourcylinder you have, hope you will build the 8cylinder dart as good!

welcome aboard there 85glht! nothing wrong with the omni after all it is a mopar too :thumblef: swinger sounds like a neat car for a conversion. good luck with it!

Welcome aboard. Let's see some pics of your rides and keep us posted on the progress of your project.

Welcome, Hope you enjoy. :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

duster340 said:
hello there! that is a quick fourcylinder you have, hope you will build the 8cylinder dart as good!

I know.... my wife tells me the same thing " that car will never be as fast as the Omni"

Well to make sure that doesn't happen I have a few parts that I am listing that is already in my possesion for the swap:
340 block with main studs
w2 heads and intake (obviously)
4" stroker crank
590" lift solid cam (Mopar Performance)
All I need for the engine are rods, pistons, rings and bearings.
I think that is a good start.

-
Back